Background

Sunday, June 7, 2009

What I Would Die For




This has been an emotional week for me. I mean, who wouldn't be emotional about turning the big 3-0! But, more than that, my life has completely turned around this past year. One year ago this past week, I was in a state of shock. I could not come to terms with the fact that my dream was coming true. During the time of "my climb" I listened to all kinds of music to ease my mind, or say just what I couldn't. A few of the songs were Please Forgive Me (David Gray), Blackbird (Beatles, but I liked the Sarah Mclachlan version better), Still Haven't Found What I'm Lookin' For (U2), No Air (Jordin Sparks), Someday (Celtic Woman) and my all time, I can't stand this crap anymore song was, I Would Die For That (Kellie Coffey). I just youtubed the Kellie Coffey song, it said EVERYTHING I wanted to say and scream! I love that song. I really would have died for the chance to have what I have now. I would have laid my life down just for a moment of the joys I get to experience now. It is amazing!

I want my daughter to know so much, mostly I want her to know how much I loved her before I even knew her. She is my everything now.

So much has changed with her this past week too! We've taken a big leap into the land of big people foods! She now has cereal everyday and has been trying out carrots! I can't believe how fast babies grow. Often, I just want to stop the clock. Just freeze time. I have noticed her feet this week, how much they have grown. She is getting so big!

So, I would like to take this moment and say, thank you God, for giving me the ONE thing I would die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment